All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFire and Emergency Services Instructor Eighth Edition helps students meet the job performance requirements of NFPA(R) 1041, Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualifications (2012) for Instructor levels I, II, and III. The manual also provides a reference for instructors who may perform duties outside of their current certification levels. This new edition has been reorganized to provide clearer separations between the three instructor levels: Ch. 1-9 cover Level I; Ch. 10-14, Level II; and Ch. 15-17 Level III. The text has been shortened from 22 chapters to 17. As a result, the text is more concise and easier to teach. The text reflects new changes in the NFPA(R) standard, including a discussion of bias in instructional and testing materials.
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1429 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.