All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fire and Ice: Timescapes Joan Myers gathers volcaes photographs of iconic sites from all over the world, including Volca National Park on the island of Hawai'i, Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands, Cotopaxi and Picincha in Ecuador, Nevada del Ruiz in Colombia, Mt. Erebus in Antarctica, Krakatoa in Indonesia and of course Mt. Etna and Pompeii. The work is breathtakingly beautiful, compelling and provocative by turns. Her essay reads like an adventure story, exploring the connection between fire and ice while describing her thrilling treks to ends of the Earth.
- Author(s)Joan Myers
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- First Published2015
- Weight1590 g
- Width303 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.