Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat really happened on the night of February 3, 1916, when a fire destroyed the centre block of the Canadian Parliament buildings? Inspector Andrew MacNutt of the Dominion Police's Secret Service, his wife Katherine, and Count Jaggi kw, since they were there in the reading room when the fire started. Ever since the war began MacNutt has been struggling to secure Canada's borders against acts of sabotage organized by German military attaches based in New York City. The good news is that the Americans have finally ordered them back to Germany. The bad news is that Berlin has sent one of their best operatives, Count Jaggi, to replace them. Using his cover as a Belgian Relief representative, Count Jaggi visits Ottawa, where he meets and is attracted to Katherine, who is helping him organize a local fundraiser. Unaware that Inspector MacNutt has intercepted his secret messages and is hot on his trail, Count Jaggi takes a final trip to Ottawa to see Katherine, with tragic consequences.
- Author(s)Frank Rockland
- PublisherSambiase Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSambiase Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.