All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCongratulations on taking the step to becoming licensed to work armed. Carrying a gun is a grave responsibility. Many security officers and investigators do t work armed. In order to work armed, most states require extensive training. The course is taught in a short period, and much of what you learn will be forgotten immediately after the test. It is important to kw about guns: to choose the best gun for your job, to care for the gun, and to kw how to operate it, especially when it malfunctions. This book is for you!
- Author BiographyMichael Weissberg began his career as an educator in 1988. A graduate of the University of Miami, Weissberg holds master's degrees in education, criminal justice and psychology. Professor Weissberg has taught on the undergraduate level at Miami Dade College, St. Thomas University, and Florida International University, and graduate school at Nova Southeastern University. Weissberg has served as a police officer, police armorer, police firearms instructor, administrative officer, crime scene investigator, police detective, and a police sergeant, and acting lieutenant. In the private investigations and security industry he has served as an instructor, investigator, assistant chief, vice president of operations, and director. Michael Weissberg has black belts and a school license granted by Martial Arts Grandmaster Bram Frank, and serves as director of education for Grandmaster Frank's martial arts organization, CSSD-SC; Master Weissberg's first Black belt was countersigned by three other grandmasters. Michael Weissberg wrote for several national magazines, holding the positions of editor, senior editor, and editor-in-Chief. Weissberg was a staff writer for seven different police and firearms magazines, and published hundred of photos and articles, including juried and peer-reviewed journals, and is the author of eighteen books.
- Author(s)Michael W Weissberg
- Date of Publication05/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.