All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the most beautifully executed and highly collectible advertising art is that related to firearms and fishing tackle. Companies like Winchester, Remington, Colt, Dupont, Marlin, Bristol and many others took great care and went to great expense to promote their products. Among the artists engaged to create the images were N.C. Wyeth, E. Osthaus, A.B. Frost, Remington, and A. Russell. This beautiful new book, in full color, captures the power of these images in a way that has never been done in book form before. Designed for the enthusiasts and collector, it has gives the information in a concise, accurate way and has a value guide. Anyone who looks through the pages of Firearms and Tackle Memorabilia will appreciate the beauty of the art. Included are signs and posters, calendars, trade cards, boxes, envelopes, and other highly sought after memorabilia gathered from auction houses, dealers, and private collections around the country.
- Author BiographyJohn Delph resides in Florida, though he spends much of his time traveling around the country in his work for Richard Oliver Auction Gallery, of Kennebunk, Maine. John is recognized as one of the leading authorities on the firearms and tackle memorabilia in America.
- Author(s)John Delph
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/1998
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note417 color photos
- Weight1140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.