All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to the dystopian fantasy-adventure Elemental, the stakes are life-or-death and thing is as it appears to be. Thomas and his friends have rescued the Guardians and commandeered the pirates' ship, but the pirates still hold fast to Roake Island. Using his newly discovered element, Thomas hears a radio message calling for refugees to head to Fort Sumter. They sail south, but quickly discover that their elements wane as they leave Roake behind. There is something sinister going on in the refugee colony and this new world may hold more terrors..
- Author BiographyAntony John is the Schneider Award-winning author of Five Flavors of Dumb, Thou Shalt Not Road Trip, and Elemental. For many years he was a regular visitor to the Outer Banks. He was bewitched by the beauty of the landscape and fascinated by the legends that surrounded them. Although Elemental and Firebrand are set in the future, they have their origins in the islands' remote past an era of sailing ships, small, independent colonies, and still-unsolved mysteries. Antony now lives with his family in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Antony John
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight419 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.