Fired Up!: How the Best of the Best Survived and Thrived After Getting the Boot by Harvey MacKay (Paperback / softback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description<b>No fight left? No future? Does the handwriting on the wall say utter failure?</b> Harvey Mackay, one of the world s best-selling motivational and business authors tells you why it isn t so. He reveals anecdotes and secrets from some of the best and brightest headliners in our world today. Their gripping accounts show that<i> one</i>is immune to bad judgment or backstabbing. In colorful detail, these remarkable success stories reveal what the best of the best did to get back on top. Each story tells a unique tale and contains valuable lessons that are applicable to any reader who wants his or her career to flourish; indeed, this is<i>the</i>book that will inspire, instill hope . . . and give more than a glimpse into what makes these stalwarts strong. When<i>Fortune</i>magazine called Mackay Mister Make-Things-Happen, it was right on the money getting this amazing group of people from various walks of life to talk openly about their abilities to bounce back shows him to be a master at getting people to divulge some of their defeats and their dreams. Hopeful, tough-minded, and filled with indispensable advice, <i>We Got Fired! . . . And It s the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us</i>will show anyone how to turn a modern bummer into a major blessing. It s a rarity: a sure thing in our shaky times. <b>Originally published as <i>We Got Fired!</i></b>
- Author Biography<b>Harvey Mackay</b>is author of fourNew York Times bestsellers. His first two books <i>Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive</i>and<i>Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt</i> were #1 <i>New York Times</i>bestsellers and are listed by the <i>New York Times</i>among the top fifteen inspirational business books of all time. <i>Dig Your WellBeforeYou re Thirsty</i>(1997) and <i>Pushing the Envelope</i>(1999) both cracked the<i>New York Times</i>bestseller list. Mackay s books have sold more than ten million copies worldwide, been translated into thirty-five languages, and been distributed in eighty countries. Mackay is a nationally syndicated columnist for United Feature Syndicate; his weekly articles appear in more than fifty newspapers around the country. He also is one of America s most popular and entertaining business speakers, having been named one of the top five speakers in the world by Toastmasters International. He is chairman of Mackay Envelope Company, a $100 million company he founded at age twenty-six. In April 2004, Harvey received the prestigious Horatio Alger Award.
- Author(s)Harvey MacKay
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight272 g
- Width134 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.