All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionRollicking Wild West Adventure and Romance from Bestselling Author Mary Connealy Dare Riker is a doctor who saves lives, but someone seems determined to end his. It may have something to do with the traitors he dealt with during the Civil War, or it might be related to the recent incident with Flint Greer and the ranch. Whoever the culprit is, he or she seems really fired up, and Dare can't let his guard down for a moment, which is a challenge, since right w he's trying to win the heart of the recently widowed Glynna. Glynna Greer came west as a mail-order bride and ended up in a bad situation. Now her husband, Flint, is dead, and she's determined to care for her son and daughter on her own. She wants to believe Dare Riker is as decent as he seems, but she's terrified to lock herself into ather marriage. She plans to support her small family by opening a diner--never mind that cooking is t her greatest talent. The men in Broken Wheel, Texas, are so desperate for home cooking that they seem willing to overlook dried-out beef and blackened biscuits. Glynna can't help but tice that danger follows Dare wherever he goes. There's the avalanche. And then the fire. But things really get out of hand when someone plunges a knife from Glynna's diner into Dare's back. Are Flint's cronies still plotting revenge? Is Glynna's son engaged in a misguided attempt to protect his mother? Is a shadowy outsider still enraged over past injustices? And can Dare survive long eugh to convince Glynna to take ather chance on love?
- Author BiographyMary Connealy is an award-winning, bestselling author known for her fun and lively historical romances. An author, teacher, and journalist, she lives on an eastern Nebraska ranch with her husband, Ivan, and has four daughters and two grandchildren. Learn more at www.maryconnealy.com.
- Author(s)Mary Connealy
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleTrouble in Texas
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight612 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.