CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWind and Fire: A Deadly Combination Since the Beginning of all, the Fire Clans have fought the Ancient, the elemental fire at the heart of the world, with the binding power of the Firedance. Suddenly, the Ancient has grown clever and bold, and the Dance has begun to fail. Now fire is running rampant in the village of Annam, where the Delvers mine the precious containment stone that is the only other safeguard against fire. Only Jetta ak'Kal, a failed master, and her partner, the most inept journeyman in all of the Fire Clans, stand in its way. To Jetta's horror, fire isn't the only danger in Annam. Windriders live there, masters of air, the Ancient's most deadly fuel. With danger riding on every breath of wind, if Jetta fails, place will be safe from the deadly firestorm...
- Author BiographyS. A. Bolich is a fulltime freelancer with a number of published fantasy stories to her credit as well as many nonfiction articles. She graduated summa cum laude from college with a degree in history, which she confesses was greatly aided by devouring historical fiction of every era and kind through her formative years. Her short fiction has appeared in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, On Spec, Damnation Books, and the anthologies Wolfsongs 2 and Defending the Future IV: No Man's Land, among others. Currently she is working on the next two books in the Elemental Magic series as well as an alternate history series using an unexplored explanation of what really happened in Salem, Massachusetts in 1692. Born and raised in Washington State, she returned after many years traveling the U.S. and the world. As a regular Army military intelligence officer, she saw a great deal of Germany from the front seat of a jeep, back when the Iron Curtain still defined East and West. Her favorite places remain, however, the high-up meadows of the Cascade Mountains where she has often traveled by horse. Over the years she has been a teacher, a project manager, a riding instructor, and a good many other things, but always a writer. Much of her work is informed by the jawdropping details of real history (you really can't make that stuff up), bent in any number of creative ways, and a boundless love for the wild places of the world.
- Author(s)S a Bolich
- PublisherSky Warrior Book Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Warrior Book Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.