Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis report continues a series of annual studies by the USFA of on-duty firefighter fatalities in the United States. The USFA is the single public agency source of information for all on-duty firefighter fatalities in the United States each year. The unique and specific objective of this study is to identify all on-duty firefighter fatalities that occurred in the United States and its protectorates in 2006, and to present in summary form the circumstances surrounding each occurrence. The study is intended to help identify approaches that could reduce the number of firefighter deaths in future years. In addition to the 2006 overall findings, this study includes information on the hazards to firefighters presented by engineered lumber when it is exposed to fire conditions.
- Author(s)Federal Emergency Management Agency,U S Department of Homeland Security,U S Fire Administration
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.