All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLEVEL 3 - READING ALONEWITH SOME HELP (orange)Sentences will become more varied and longer and some more formal vocabulary will be introduced. Includes glossary and index. This beginning chapter book introduces children to ins and outs of being a firefighter. Through accessible vocabulary, vivid images, and clean layouts, Kingfisher Readers L3: Firefighters educates young readers on the way firefighters help the community. Details such as firefighting tools, vehicles, and equiptment, how firefighters put out fires, and fire safety are all discussed in easy to follow chapters and side-bars perfect for beginning or struggling readers.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, geography, sports, and hobbies.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade,Thea Feldman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers - Level 3 (Hardback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.