All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFireproofing Your Life for Teens is the follow up to the award winning title Courageous Teens f by Michael Catt, senior pastor of Sherwood Baptist Church and executive producer of the hit film Courageous. The popularity of the film Fireproof made one thing certain: we as Christians are continually seeking ways to galvanize our faith against the fires of the world around us. And there is arguably time in our lives when our faith is more under fire than our teenage years. As young people struggle to learn who they are, they can only forge an indestructible identity by remembering whose they are.Using Bible-based teachings and practical applications, Fireproof Your Life for Teens will walk them through the process of building an invincible, impenetrable faith. And this is t a faith that just shows up on Sunday mornings, but one that reaches deep into their hearts and stretches out to encompass every area of their lives. From decision-making to relationships to money, Michael Catt and Amy Parker will show teens how a fireproof faith and biblical principles play an integral part in every aspect of their day-to-day lives, as well as in shaping their future.We make life so complicated. Trials and temptations will come, but the solution is simple. For every single situation we are going to face, for every decision we are going to make, the answer is there. And it begins and ends with God. Like Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego in that famous fiery furnace, when we learn to stand with God, we can all be fireproof.
- Author BiographyMichael Catt has served as senior pastor of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia, since 1989 and is executive producer of the popular films Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous that originated from the congregation. He also authored Fireproof Your Life and founded the ReFRESH revival conference. Michael and his wife, Terri, have two children. Amy Parker has written more than twenty books for children, teens, and adults including the best-selling A Night Night Prayer and three Mom s Choice Awards winners. Amy and her husband have two children.
- Author(s)Amy Parker,Michael Catt
- PublisherB&H Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintB&H Publishing Group
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.