All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventh in the Kurt Wallander series. A body is found at an ATM the apparent victim of heart attack. Then two teenage girls are arrested for the brutal murder of a cab driver. The girls confess to the crime showing remorse whatsoever. Two open and shut cases. At first these two incidents seem to have thing in common, but as Wallander delves deeper into the mystery of why the girls murdered the cab driver he begins to unravel a plot much more involved complicated than he initially suspected. The two cases become one and lead to conspiracy that stretches to encompass a world larger than the borders of Sweden.
- Author BiographyInternationally acclaimed author Henning Mankell has written numerous Kurt Wallander mysteries. The books have been published in thirty-three countries and consistently top the bestseller lists in Europe, receiving major literary prizes (including the UK s Golden Dagger Award in 2000) and generating numerous international film and television adaptations. Born in a village in northern Sweden in 1948, Mankell divides his time between Sweden and Maputo, Mozambique, where he works as the director of Teatro Avenida.
- Author(s)Henning Mankell
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.