All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis must-have for little learners is the ideal tool for teaching new words in both English and Spanish. There are over 100 eye-catching photographs of food, pets, toys and more that children will recognize from their everyday environment, each with big, bold labels printed underneath in both English and Spanish. A great aid for building vocabulary and teaching sight words in both languages.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London with his wife and four children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- Author(s)Roger Priddy
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst 100
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width274 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.