All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho invented the potato chip? Designed the escalator? Or wrote the first published English dictionary? The answers to these and other firsts are included in the songs of this creative and educational songbook. Your students will learn as they sing about inventors and personalities such as the Wright Brothers, Alexander Graham Bell, Neil Armstrong, and Julia Child. Learn even more with the supplementary background/profile information included for each song. It's a true cross-curricular songbook that is First! and foremost, a rewarding musical experience! Recommended for grades 3 and up. 100% reproducible. Lyric Sheets and Profile Pages included. Can be used as a songbook or as a program (approximately 45 minutes). Chord symbols included.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight186 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.