All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook after your little people - expert first aid for your home From first aid essentials to life-saving procedures, it's worth having someone who kws what they are doing to cope with life's little (and big) emergencies. The new edition of First Aid for Babies and Children Fast, published in association with the British Red Cross, gives you the kwledge you need instantly if a baby or child falls ill or gets hurt. User-friendly step-by-steps tell you how to treat babies and children for more than 100 medical conditions and injuries from mir cuts and burns to meningitis and asthma attacks. First aid procedures are illustrated photographically to give clear, detailed guidance, all colour-coded for quick reference for when you are in a hurry. Keep First Aid for Babies and Children Fast handy - for home, and for leisure.
- Author BiographyThe British Red Cross cares for people in crisis and is one of the leading providers of First Aid education in the U.K.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width186 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.