All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCat owners will be prepared for any health emergency when armed with expert advice from veterinarian Stefanie Schwartz. The author of the award-winning No More Myths , covers every topic from flesh wounds to heatstroke.160 pp.
- Author BiographySTEFANIE SCHWARTZ, DVM, has practiced veterinary medicine and served as a veterinary behavior consultant since 1984. Dr. Schwartz is Clinical Assistant Professor at Tufts University's School of Veterinary Medicine and is a consultant to the Animal Rescue League of Boston. She is the author of First Aid for Dogs: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet (Howell Book House, 1998) and the award-winning No More Myths (Howell Book House, 1996).
- Author(s)Dr Stefanie Schwartz
- PublisherHowell Books
- Date of Publication23/11/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleYour Happy Healthy Pet Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number83
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.