All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering clear strategies rooted in research and expert recommendations, First Aid for Teacher Burut empowers teachers to prevent and recover from burut while finding success at work. Each chapter explores a different common cause of teacher burut and provides takeaway strategies and realistic tips. Chapter coverage includes fighting low morale, diminishing stress, streamlining grading, reducing workload, leveraging collaboration, avoiding motony, using techlogy to your advantage, managing classroom behavior, advocating for support from your administration, securing the help of parents and community, and more. Full of reflection exercises, confessions from real teachers, and veteran teacher tips, this accessible book provides easy-to-implement steps for alleviating burut problems so you can enjoy peace and success in your teaching.
- Author BiographyJenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D., teaches the PostDoc Masterclass at University of Cambridge and is a former junior high school teacher, recipient of Teacher of the Year award, technology coordinator, school administrator, and district administrator. She is also author of Designing Data Reports that Work: A Guide for Creating Data Systems in Schools and Districts and How to Make Data Work: A Guide for Educational Leaders.
- Author(s)Jenny Grant Rankin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.