Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTHE INSIDER'S GUIDE TO ACING THE EMERGENCY MEDICINE BOARDS - NOW WITH FULL COLOR PHOTOS! Features: A thorough and user-friendly review of the most frequently test topics; NEW! Review questions at the end of each chapter to test your kwledge; NEW! Vibrant full-color photographs; Insider tips and study strategies to maximize your study time and improve your performance; Integrated vignette Q&As prepare you for what you will see on exam day; Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations; Key Facts in the margins reinforce must-kw information; Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy; and, great for in-training examination preparation, certification, and as a refresher for certification.
- Author BiographyBarbara K. Blok, MD (Denver, CO) is Associate Program Director, Denver Health Residency inEmergency Medicine and Associate Professor, Department of EmergencyMedicine, both at the University of ColoradoSchool of Medicine. Dickson S. Cheung, MD (Denver, CO) is an Emergency Physician. Timothy F. Platts-Mills, MD (Raleigh, NC) is Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Barbara K. Blok,Dickson S. Cheung,Timothy Fortescue Platts-Mills
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2179 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.