All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionSCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-kw facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE preparation Co-authored by medical students who took the boards in 2014 Conveniently organized by organ system and general principles Hundreds of full-color illustrations clarify essential concepts and improve retention Updated rapid-review section for last-minute cramming Detailed test-taking strategies to maximize your study time Hundreds of student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS Visit www.FirstAidfortheBoards.com and www.FirstAidTeam.com USMLE is a registered trademark of the National Board of Medical Examiners. The NBME is t affiliated with McGraw-Hill Education.
- Author BiographyTao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
- Author(s)Tao Le,Vikas Bhushan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFirst Aid USMLE
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date28/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1503 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.