All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming reference book takes a closer look at the things that surround kids every day and how they work--from cars to vacuum cleaners, animal bodies to humans. More than 100 colorful photos are paired with age-appropriate text featuring answers to questions like How do chameleons change color? How do refrigerators stay cold? and How does my body heal? This book inspires kids to be curious, ask questions, and explore the world around them.
- Author BiographyA native Midwesterner, JILL ESBAUM is a widely published author of books for young readers. She is a frequent school visitor and conference speaker. She teaches writing for children at the University of Iowa Summer Writing Festival and the Whispering Woods Picture Book Writing Retreat.
- Author(s)Jill Esbaum
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.