All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionCharming, full-color photographs of basic animals plus illustrations of their corresponding signs offer children ages 1 to 4 a fun way to learn their first signs and vocabulary words. Constructed of sturdy cardboard with a protective finish on each page, this hearty book will withstand the hard use to which fascinated young children will subject it, reading it again and again. Studies have shown that babies who learn to sign can communicate at an earlier age than those who learn verbal communication alone. Other research indicates that children strengthen their grammar and vocabulary skills by learning sign language. Animal Signs and its companion book, Word Signs, offer children exciting new worlds describing favorite things and animals while also making learning language skills fun!
- Author(s)Debby Slier
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleA first book of sign language
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Notecolour photographs, sign illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width158 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age1-4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.