All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of 1st Canadian Radar Battery between 1944 and 1945. The account deals with the true beginnings of Counter-Mortar operations by the Army Operational Research Group and shows how their work helped the Allies rid Europe of the Axis powers.
- Author BiographyTerry Copp is Professor Emeritus of History at Wilfrid Laurier University and Director of the Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies. Copp is an influential advocate for military history in both military and civilian post-secondary education. Copps interest in the battlefields of Europe led to the creation of memorials and study tours for teacher and students, and the publication of invaluable battlefield guides to Canadian participation in both world wars. He is also the founder of Canadian Military History, Canadas leading journal of military history.
- Author(s)Terry Copp
- PublisherLaurier Centre for Military, Strategic and Disarmament Studies
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLaurier Centre for Military, Strategic and Disarmament Studies
- Weight62 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.