All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the occasion, be it a baby shower, valentine or simply to attach to a gift, First Card Making will guarantee that you have a wonderful, unique card. Step-by-step instructions with helpful pictures make techniques simple, so you can design, emboss and stamp amazing projects with confidence. First Card Making is packed with over 20 projects and includes an extensive workshop section to guide you through the basic techniques from cutting and scoring, to creating your own gold-lef paper. Armed with these skills, this book will inspire you to take your creativity further. Other titles in this series include: First Beading (9781843406136), First Crochet (9781843406129) and First Knits (9781843406112).
- Author BiographyPaula Pascual trained as a graphic designer, but she currently teaches card making and other crafts at Creative Pastimes in Surrey. She is a regular contributor to Crafts Beautiful magazine, but this is her first book. Paula lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Paula Pascual
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 250 colour photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.