All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover everything you ever wanted to kw about anything with this first reference for young readers and writers An inspiring and comprehensive collection of the best in the DK First Reference series, all gathered together in one superb volume. From prehistoric life to space travel, bacteria to the human brain help your child discover all about the world we live in. They'll discover how life on Earth began, how the human body works, how people lived in Ancient Egypt, why some disaurs were so huge, what makes machines work, the countries of the world and much, much more. Full of fantastic photos, bite-sized facts and quiz questions kids will love getting their teeth into, there's lots to see and explore. Perfect for homework or just for fun. Go ahead; let your child find out more about everything!
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Content Noteapprox 1000 colour images
- Weight1250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Most relevant reviews
- pete_mbew31 Jan, 2017by
First children's encyclopedia
An excellent book, lots of captivating content, a lot of facts. A really cool gift for kids of any age.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.