All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese contemplative essays, written for seekers and wanderers, explore the complexity of the scripture of place, the geography of the heart, the landscape of imagination, and the topography of memory. Thoughtful and rich in spirit, the book discusses a personal relationship to place and prayer. Dark, serious, joyful, and funny, it is a perfect companion on a trek through the woods or in the comfort of your own home.
- Author BiographyPeter Anderson won an Academy of American Poets award while earning an M.A. in American Studies at the University of Wyoming. He also earned an MDiv at Earlham School of Religion, a Quaker seminary, where he subsequently taught writing for several years. Peter teaches in the English department at Adams State University in Alamosa, Colorado and lives with his family on the western slope of the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado s San Luis Valley.
- Author(s)Professor of Substance Use Policy and Practice Institute of Health and Society Newcastle University UK Peter Anderson
- PublisherConundrum Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConundrum Press
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.