All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaisy Wells and Hazel Wong are taking a holiday on the world-famous Orient Express - and it's clear that each of their fellow first-class passengers has something to hide. Even more intriguing: there is rumour of a spy in their midst. Then, during dinner, there is a scream from inside one of the cabins. When the door is broken down, a passenger is found murdered, her stunning ruby necklace gone. But the killer has vanished - as if into thin air. Daisy and Hazel are faced with their first ever locked-room mystery - and with competition from several other sleuths, who are just as determined to crack the case. 'A delight ...Hazel and Daisy are aboard the Orient Express: cue spies, priceless jewels, a murder and seriously upgraded bun breaks' The Bookseller 'Addictive ...A rumbustious reworking of Agatha Christie's Orient Express caper' New Statesman
- Author BiographyRobin Stevens was born in California and grew up in an Oxford college. She has been making up stories all her life. She spent her teenage years at Cheltenham Ladies' College, went on to study crime fiction at university, and then became a children's book editor. She is now a full-time writer and the creator of the bestselling, award-winning Murder Most Unladylike series. Robin lives in London with her husband and her pet bearded dragon, Watson.
- Author(s)Robin Stevens
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMurder Most Unladylike Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteB+W maps, chapter head a/w.
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.