All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive high school friends have one thing in common as they start their sophomore year: ne of them have ever been on a real date. With homecoming looming, they make a pact and start a secret club they call the DG (Dating Game). They're sworn to secrecy-and to purity-but the club is their way to set each other up on their first dates so they can report back to the DG. Of course, they all make different choices about how to deal with their parents and how to act on their dates, and they discover that they all have totally different experiences. Still, the things they learn about boys and dating will stick with them throughout high school. Teen favourite Melody Carlson starts off her newest series with a good dose of fun, tackling two topics teen girls love to read about-friends and boys.
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books with sales of more than five million. She is the author of several Christmas books, including the The Christmas Bus, The Christmas Dog, and Christmas at Harrington's. Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspirational market for her books in 2010 and 2011.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Dating Games
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.