Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the new Schofield & Sims dictionaries stand alone as excellent sources of reference. Supporting the Primary Framework for literacy, the dictionaries and word books widen children's vocabulary and improve their reading and writing skills. They have been carefully graded so that each builds on the earlier one - thus providing a natural progression. The Schofield & Sims First Dictionary: contains more than 5000 headwords (plus short forms/plurals/alternative verb forms/comparatives/superlatives), gives help with some pronunciation, features a special introduction for children 'What is a dictionary?', gives concise instructions on 'How to use this book', reinforces kwledge of the alphabet by providing an alphabet strip on each page and is supported by the First Dictionary & Thesaurus Activities (available separately).
- Author(s)Carolyn Richardson
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight758 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.