All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the essential curriculum areas of human geography, physical geography, geology, and ecology, First Earth Encyclopedia is a comprehensive introduction to the world around us. The engaging style of DK's First Reference series is applied to such topics as where and how people live, how to use maps, weather, world environments, and the changing climate inspiring younger readers to think about their own place in the world. With superb artwork, straightforward text, buttons, and quizzes, First Earth Encyclopedia makes our world simple to understand.
- PublisherDK Publishing
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDK First Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorling Kindersley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight735 g
- Width223 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.