All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a child's tracing skills as a foundation, First Easy Mazes focuses on improving fine motor control that serves as a basis for hand writing. It also aids in the development of spatial reasoning. Appropriate for ages 2 to 5 (Pre-K). These mazes were all tested by my own kids who enjoyed doing them as much as we enjoyed making them. - The Editor.
- PublisherMadness Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMadness Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byJim Strader
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.