All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis traditional story is retold in rhyme in this chunky padded boardbook. You can see what happens when three young pigs build three new houses - one of them out of straw, one of them using sticks, and one of them with bricks...Bright illustrations and simple rhyming text make this book perfect for reading aloud to small children, or for more confident readers to enjoy by themselves. Youngsters can also have fun counting how many times the little black bird appears in the story. Look at my boys, said Mother Pig, You three lads have got quite big! Now that you are almost grown, Please build new houses of your own. Off you go, but just watch out. The big, bad wolf roams here about! One house was straw, ather sticks, But the clever third pig made his from bricks. Would these keep the wolf from the door? Read this book to find out more!
- Author BiographyJan Lewis is an experienced artist, who works mostly in vibrant ink and line. Her distinctive work has appeared on greetings cards, in animatics for advertising, and in animation for television, but the bulk of her work has been for a wide range of attractive children's books.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Lewis
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.