All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnearth the fascinating processes that have shaped our planet. The First Geography Encyclopedia takes you on a fascinating journey around the world. How does our planet work? How do people use its resources? Find out inside this guide, the only encyclopedia for this age group that covers the subjects of human geography, physical geography and geology together in one volume. Full of bite-sized facts, curiosity quizzes and special 'did you kw' features that kids will love getting their teeth into, there's a lot to see and explore. Stunning photographs and illustrations will make it easier for you to understand how climate works, what different ecosystems are all about and how to use maps. Perfect for homework or just for fun, First Geography Encyclopedia (previous ISBN 9781405362078) is accessible and entertaining - a must-have book that feeds every young reader's curiosity. Go ahead and let your child discover geography!
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Children
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.