All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith nearly 175,000 copies in print, Get Ready for First Grade has been teaching and reinforcing basic early-learning skills through rewarding activities for more than 10 years. The updated edition, which includes 30% new material, features the same adorable art and easy-to-follow instructions, but contains approximately 100 new standards-based activities recognized by educators nationwide. Skills emphasized here build on skills learned in kindergarten including spelling more difficult words, familiarity with vowels, consonants, uns, and verbs, addition and subtraction, and basic scientific concepts such as weather, life cycles, and the senses.
- Author BiographyHeather Stella is a teacher and holds a masters degree in elementary and special education. She has written more than a dozen titles in the Get Ready for School series, including Get Ready for First Grade: Spelling, Writing, and Reading and Get Ready for School First Grade Laptop Workbook. She lives in Warwick, NY.
- Author(s)Heather Stella
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleGet Ready for School
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Co
- Weight1179 g
- Width244 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.