All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFun and engaging graphic organizers invite beginning readers to develop reading strategies as they explore concepts of plot, setting, character and story sequence. Kids build skills in inferring, predicting, vocabulary, and more as they respond to any book, fiction or nfiction. You'll also find suggestions for books to use with each organizer and tips to help you extend and enrich each lesson! For use with Grades K-2.
- Author BiographyRhonda Silver is a first grade teacher with a passion for fine art. Her ideas for sharing art masterpieces with young children have appeared in Instructor magazine.
- Author(s)Rhonda Graff,Rhonda Graff Silver
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFirst Graphic Organizers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight163 g
- Width213 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.