All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brightly illustrated introduction to science which supports teaching in primary schools. Designed for use at home and in school, and perfect for parents who want to find our more about what their children are being taught. Includes a section on 'what is science?' as well information about living things, materials, forces, light, sound and electriciy, space, and scientific investigations.
- Author(s)Kirsteen Robson,Sarah Khan
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Candice Whatmore
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.