Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Impressions, a compilation of several period piece romances including Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, and Romeo and Juliet, is a heartwarming tale of five sisters struggling to find their way in the world and experiencing life's triumphs and tragedies together. The story follows Elizabeth Beckett, a college aged girl who must choose between romantic love and family loyalty. When she first meets Colin Dansky, during a humiliating experience for her, neither of them are impressed with one ather and they become quite hostile towards each other. Their families are in the middle of a feud and based on what she sees at first, Lizzie believes she finds good reason as to why her family dislikes his. Lizzie's mother has made it clear that she wants thing to do with the Dansky family and expects all of her children to follow suit. Living in such a small town however, Lizzie and Colin are thrown into situations with each other time and again and Lizzie begins to enjoy arguing with him and becomes interested and intrigued by the boy she has been forbidden to see or even talk about. In the middle of their altercations, Lizzie and Colin get to kw each other better, growing to understand and appreciate each other. Struggling to find herself while trying to decide where her loyalties lie, Lizzie learns a lot about family, friends, and love.
- Author BiographyTaffy Hartt grew up in Washington. She attended Central Washington University, majoring in English Literature. First Impressions in her first novel.
- Author(s)Taffy Hartt
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.