First, Kill All the Marriage Counselors: Modern-Day Secrets to Being Desired, Cherished, and Adored for Life by Laura Doyle (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to repair your marriage or build an enduring, fulfilling relationship, step away from the therapist, put down the magazine, and pick up this book. Laura Doyle's marriage was in trouble. After five years, her husband had become distant and seemed checked out of their relationship, preferring watching TV to making love. There were frequent fights that ended with tense silences. Marriage counseling made their problems worse--each session seemed to reinforce the feeling that she and her husband were just too far apart. Desperate to avoid divorcing the man she loved, Laura tried something different: she started talking to happily married women, some for more than 15 years. What she discovered shocked her. Everything she had heard in marriage counseling was wrong. Laura realized there are basic truths that can help women maintain loving, intimate marriages, such as: The happiness of your relationship is up to you! What men want most of all is to be treated with respect. Treat your man with respect (even if you aren't feeling it), and he will treat you with love and care. Your man wants to kw he has your trust. Give it to him, and he'll realize you are special ...because you will be! After seeing her own marriage transform, Laura set out to help other women do the same. In First, Kill All the Marriage Counselors, you'll learn Laura's Six Intimacy Skills, which have been used by over 150,000 women who have turned their unhappy marriages into blissful unions. First, Kill All the Marriage Counselors will put you on the path to having the sweet, satisfying marriage you want with the man you love!
- Author BiographyLaura Doyle is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have been translated into 16 languages and published in 27 countries. Over 50,000 women credit her with not only saving their relationships, but also showing them how to become desired, cherished, and adored for life. She is the founder of Laura Doyle Connect, a multi-national company that provides relationship coaching and programs for single women, girlfriends, and wives all over the world. She has appeared on CBS Evening News, Dateline NBC, The Today Show and The View. Articles about Laura have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The London Telegraph and The New Yorker. She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post. Laura lives in Newport Beach, California, with her hilarious husband John Doyle, who has been dressing himself since before she was born.
- Author(s)Laura Doyle
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.