Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting beginning blues harmonica course! The ideas presented are solidly in the blues tradition with great sounding bluesy licks to play, even at the beginning level! Topics include Phrasing Concepts (how small pieces of music, called licks, are organized to create a pleasing solo), 12 Bar Blues Theory, Vibrato, Shakes, and Tongue Blocking. The recording includes all of the harmonica parts tated in the book with accompaniment. This book and its recording use a C major diatonic harmonica.
- Author(s)David Barrett
- PublisherMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMel Bay's First Lessons
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Weight127 g
- Width223 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.