All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor five years, five master photographers spent summers in Yosemite s backcountry together, each one interpreting the sublime landscape in his own distinct style. First came the book, First Light, which captured the park in ways both intimate and grand. Now, fans of nature, photography, and the crown jewel of America s national parks can share the beauty in their own correspondence. This boxed set includes ten blank tecards, two each of five images.
- Author BiographyThe five photographers were inspired to do this multi-year project by their love for and long experience with Yosemite. Charles Cramer lives in Santa Clara, CA. Karl Krober lives in Capitola, CA. Scott Miller lives in Dallas, TX. Mike Osborne lives in Yosemite, CA. Keith S. Walklet lives in Boise, ID.
- PublisherYosemite Conservancy
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYosemite Conservancy
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width145 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Charles Cramer,Karl Kroeber,Scot Miller,Mike Osborne,Keith S Walklet
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.