All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestseller First Love is w available in paperback, and illustrated with never-before-seen snapshots evoking the romantic trip of a lifetime.Axi Moore is a good girl. When Axi invites her best friend, Robinson--with whom she's secretly in love--to come with her on a cross-country road trip, she's finally breaking all the rules. But they soon find that, however far they run, they can't escape the heartbreaking troubles that brought them together in the first place. In this madcap adventure full of love and loss, Axi realizes that her romance with Robinson might t have the happy ending she was hoping for....
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)Emily Raymond,James Patterson
- PublisherJimmy Patterson
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJimmy Patterson
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Sasha Illingworth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.