All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 10 easy-to-follow experiments for learning fun. You can find out about nature and how things live! You can see how worms and snails move about, whether plants eat and drink, how frogs jump, and much more. Lively photographs and illustrations show children carrying out the practical projects in simple stages, making learning accessible and fun. It is ideal for school use by 5- to 7-year-olds, supplementing studies on life processes in the natural world. It contains guidance tes for grown-up helpers using the book to teach children at home. What does an ant's home look like? Why do flowers smell nice? How do birds fly? All these questions and many others are answered in this exciting book, which explores the amazing properties of animals and plants. Germinate seeds to find out what they need in order to grow. Turn off the lights to see which creatures like to come out at night. This series introduces younger readers to science in a structured but interesting way. Each book explores a different aspect of science. Fun activities encourage young children to explore and learn about the world around them, and complement the scientific points outlined in the simple introductory text.
- Author BiographyWendy Madgwick's other titles include Animaze and Questions & Answers: Dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Wendy Madgwick
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.