Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParis, L.A., and the world of ready to wear fashion provide rich backdrops for Danielle Steel s deeply involving story of a gifted designer whose talent and drive have brought her everything except the ability to erase her past and trust relationships. New York. London. Milan. Paris. Fashion Week in all four cities. A month of endless interviews, parties, and unflagging work and attention to detail at the semiannual ready to wear fashion shows the famous pret-a-porter. At the center of the storm and avalanche of work is American Timmie O Neill, whose rewned line, Timmie O, is the embodiment of casual chic, in fashion and for the home. She has created a business that inspires, fills, and consumes her life. With an unerring instinct for what the next trend will be, an innate genius for business, tireless labor, and sheer fearlessness, starting from thing, over two decades Timmie has built an international empire that has brought her ermous satisfaction and success. In a world where humility and compassion are all too rare, her humor, kindness, integrity, and creativity are inspirational. Yet as blessed as she feels by her success, Timmie harbors the private wounds of a devastating childhood and past tragedy. She is too smart, too experienced, and too hurt to want much in her personal life beyond a succession of convenient, very limited relationships. Always willing to take risks in business, she never risks her heart. But despite her well-ordered and highly controlled world, it turns out that Timmie O Neill is t immune to magic when it strikes. And it strikes in Paris during Paris Fashion Week, when an intriguing Frenchman comes into her life when she gets sick. At first, Timmie and Jean-Charles Vernier are only patient and physician. They become confidants and friends, corresponding at a safe distance between Paris and Los Angeles once she goes home. There is every reason why they must remain apart. But neither can deny their growing friendship and the electricity that sparks whenever they meet. First Sight is as complex and compelling as modern life itself: careers, families, histories, losses, duty, obligation, and fear of losing control and getting hurt. It is a tale of daring to take risks, and losing control just eugh to have a life, when the opportunity presents itself. When two very different worlds and strong-willed people collide, everything changes in an instant, as they confront the age-old question of whether to lay oneself bare and risk intimacy or t. Are they brave eugh to face what comes next? And will they do it together or apart?
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time407
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.