All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook is a companion volume to First Step, the elementary Chinese textbook. Featuring both traditional and simplified characters along with pinyin and English translation, the workbook includes comprehensive exercises and character writing sheets with information on the stroke orders of newly introduced characters. Perforated pages facilitate student use and easy handling of homework, and the workbook also includes more than 120 color illustrations. Listening exercises that help students learn to identify and prounce the tones used in contemporary spoken Chinese are paired with free online audio files, accessible on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Author BiographyChih-p'ing Chou is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University and director of the university's Chinese language and Princeton in Beijing programs. Jing Wang is senior lecturer in Chinese at Princeton. Jun Lei is a former lecturer in Chinese at Princeton.
- Author(s)Chih-p'ing Chou,Jun Lei,Wang Jing
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleThe Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note129 color illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.