All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book is a valuable teacher resource for teaching geometry in Year 6 in the Steiner-Waldorf curriculum. Comprehensively illustrated, it covers angles in regular polygons, triangles, right-angled triangles, and platonic solids. It concludes with a chapter on teaching shadow drawing and projection. This is the third volume in Ernst Schuberth's series on Geometry Lessons for Waldorf Schools.
- Author BiographyErnst Schuberth was born in Poland in 1939. He was a class teacher at the Steiner school in Munich, before founding a college for Waldorf teacher training in Mannheim, where he still teaches.
- Author(s)Ernst Schuberth
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Note136 b/w illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byNina Kuettel
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.