All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA professional sports agent reveals how dads can apply the key principles of competitive sports to improve life in the home and create a winning family team.
- Author BiographyJ. Drew Pittman is a principal for Domann & Pittman, one of America's premier sports management agencies. More than a hundred players represented by the firm have been drafted into the National Football League, and more than a dozen of Drew's clients have played in Super Bowls and Pro Bowls. Drew resides in Austin, Texas, with his wife, Layne, and two sons, Jake and Eli.
- Author(s)J Drew Pittman
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byTony Dungy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.