All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic Russian bi-lingual word book, illustrated by Stephen Cartwright, has been revised and updated to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Usborne Publishing. A thousand everyday words illustrated with busy scenes and labelled pictures to help children learn key vocabulary.
- Author(s)Heather Amery
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleUsborne First Thousand Words
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age5+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.