All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the basics of Tangle drawing and apply it to fabric by stitching designs either by machine or by hand! Includes four projects for you to practice your new skills. Explore easy-to-use techniques to create useful, creative fabric projects inspired by Tangle drawing! Get the basics of Tangle drawing and learn how this artform can be used to create this popular art on fabric. The basics of tangle drawing are taught step-by-step, followed by several tangle designs. Instructions are given for transferring designs to fabric and stitching them either by machine or by hand. Four small-scale projects, including a uniquely shaped pin cushion, hand-stitched journal cover, and mini quilts, give you an opportunity to try out tangle stitching, making useful items for yourself or to give as gifts.
- Author BiographyJANE MONK lives in Tasmania, Australia. She is a self-taught artist who has been drawing since she was a young girl, inspired by the beauty in all things in the natural and man-made worlds. Patterns and repetition, and the sometimes quirky and different, are what inspire her work. Jane began quilting in 2003 and loved it so much that she purchased a longarm quilting machine in 2007. Jane is an award-winning machine quilter and quilts professionally for others through her business, Jane Monk Studio. Jane has designed quilt patterns for publication in quilting magazines and produced a DVD showcasing the basics of Zentangle and quilting. She has taught numerous classes in Zentangle, quilting, free-motion stitching, making journal covers, and doll making. In 2010 Jane became a Certified Zentangle Teacher and combines her love of Zentangle and quilting by bringing these two complementary mediums together. Zentangle Stitches for Quilters and Fabric Artists is her first book. Learn more about her on her website: www.janemonkstudio.com.
- Author(s)Jane Monk
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.