CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionHaley and Lynn are best friends. When Lynn meets Chad, a player several years older, Haley feels left out. She tries to be happy for her friend, but when her mother's new boyfriend starts making unwanted advances, Haley finds she has one to tell. Not wanting to upset her mother's happiness and finding that Lynn is drifting away, Haley has to face her tormentor alone and face up to some very hard truths.
- Author(s)Meg Tilly
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight168 g
- Width117 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.