All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis top-selling board book encourages tiny fingers to explore and helps babies develop fine motor skills and increase their senses while building an early language foundation.Babies will feel different textures from soft and smooth to bumpy and rubbery in Baby Touch and Feel: First Words. With clearly-labeled pictures on pages that are embellished with foil or velty textures that expand children's senses and promote early language skills, this book will create an experience babies will want to repeat over and over again. Its padded cover can withstand biting and throwing while its thick sturdy board pages won't tear.Your baby can practice early words and object recognition with Baby Touch and Feel: First Words.About the series: Baby Touch and Feel books are the perfect series for the very youngest readers. These small, padded books excite babies and toddlers with their foil and touch-and-feel covers. Each book in this affordable series contains twelve vibrant interior pages with bold, engaging images. Containing large word labels, each page has foil or glitter to behold or a tantalizing texture to touch. These safe velty textures immediately intrigue babies and are perfect for little fingers to feel. The Baby Touch and Feel series encourages sensory development, language skills, and early reading skills while teaching colors, shapes, patterns, and opposites.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBaby Touch and Feel (DK Publishing)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width145 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.